This position is responsible for providing support to the qualitative teams on day-to-day management of research projects, including project set-up/ management and coordination, client servicing, fieldwork (focus groups/ interviews) and basic analysis for qualitative market research projects.
Upon internship completion, potential intern with good performance will be considered to offer a full-time employment based on business needs.
- University degree holder with any disciplines
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Highly interested in Market Research Industry and discovering human behaviours
- A positive and proactive team player with good communication skills
- Cheerful and sensible personality with good inter-personal skills
- Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
- Mature, able to work under pressure and willing to work at night time
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume to email@example.com with the subject of “Student Intern – Qualitative”. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.