Generation Ipsos is a 1-year program which is designed to engage and develop fresh graduates who are passionate to develop their long-term career in research industry. Employees under this program will go through various learning activities including offline and online classroom trainings, mentorship program, and most importantly the on-the-job training.
Being a Research Executive in Ipsos, you will be responsible for providing support in serving and liaising with clients as well as project co-ordination and analysis, including questionnaire translation and data extraction, writing and research reports preparation.
If you are looking for a job in a diverse working environment which enables you to deal with different clients from different industries, this is definitely an ideal job for you to start with.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Sensitive to numbers and enjoy working on reports with numbers
- Good analytical skill with high sense of curiosity and dedication in solving problems
- Be open minded, be initiative, creative
- Able to work under pressure, manage own time and adapt to overtime work
- Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills including MS Office and other software
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.